Strategy Consultant – London – £60k – £80k (EJCJL02354)
- Posted 12 months ago
- £60,000 - £80,000
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/sites/39e/80c/www.elliottjamesconsulting.com/web/wp-content/themes/elliott-james-consulting/single-job.php on line 25
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
Our client, an independent advisory firm specialising in the management of FX, interest rate and other market risks is looking for a Strategy Consultant. The role is responsible for delivering the firm’s financial market risk consultancy service to clients.
We are looking for a confident, analytical and articulate individual with strong analytical skills and the ability to build relationships with senior decision makers (portfolio managers, board members, CFOs). This is an ideal role for someone looking to further develop their career in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
The Strategy Consultant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering analysis, presentations and written work to our client base of sophisticated financial market investors.
- Designing creative solutions to client situations, backed by rigorous analytical evidence.
- Managing and developing relationships with a small number of high value clients receiving the firm’s retainer service including: Strategic consultancy services, innovative project work, pro-active client service and presentation of technology platform
- Ensuring quality of output across the desk, including training and supervising analysts to ensure a high attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant professional experience, preferably within management consultancy, investment banking or Private Equity / Hedge Funds
- Relevant undergraduate degree + post graduate qualification e.g. MBA, CFA, Masters in Finance, FRM, AMCT/MCT, CIMA, CAIA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with an extremely high attention to detail
- Understanding of risk management in financial markets
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, exposure to Bloomberg
- Time management / ability to perform under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.