Internal Business Development Manager – London – up to £35k (EJCJL02443)
- Posted 2 months ago
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/sites/39e/80c/www.elliottjamesconsulting.com/web/wp-content/themes/elliott-james-consulting/single-job.php on line 25
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
Our client, a highly regarded Private Investment Firm, is growing its Business Development Team to assist the business is achieving its strategic goals and recruiting an Internal Business Development Manager.
This is a newly created, predominantly phone based role, which will be responsible for following developing relationships with new IFA’s across to country.
Our client is looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to this role, who understands that the needs of clients (both internal and external) are central to the firm and key to the success of the business.
- Making outbound telephone calls to build and maintain relationships with new and existing IFA’s
- Provide point of contact for inbound IFA queries
- Help educate financial advisers and enable them to solve their clients’ needs
- Generating activity and booking meetings for relevant Field based Business Development Managers
- Represent the firm at industry conferences/seminars, as requested
- Chase prospective deals through to application stage and deal with any queries that may arise
- Provide indicative terms, as required, over the phone and via e-mail to our IFA’s
- Develop Sales skills so that over time you are able to own and manage IFA relationships, hosting meetings on a 1:1 basis
- Resolve client queries, monitoring the resolution process to keep the client updated to manage expectations
- Proactively seek ways to improve business processes across all areas to enable BDMs and the internal team to be more efficient
- Update client information on the CRM system (Salesforce), ensuring that information is accurate for reporting
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Support on, and implement with sales and marketing campaigns
- Enhance and develop existing relationships to increase business levels
- Support existing and prospective client firms over the telephone
- Efficiently manage your work load in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Be an important part of the business development team in driving the firm forward.