Senior Business Development Executive (DACH) region – London – £60k-£90k (EJCJL02447)
- Posted 1 week ago
- £60,000 - £90,000k
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/sites/39e/80c/www.elliottjamesconsulting.com/web/wp-content/themes/elliott-james-consulting/single-job.php on line 25
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
Our client is an award-winning boutique asset manager based in London that specialises in long-only, equity investments, with an AUM of $1.2bn.
They are looking for Senior Business Development Executive to focus on the Germany, Austria & Switzerland (DACH) region with excellent communication skills, an open-minded, thoughtful and proactive approach with excellent organisation and time management skills.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Business Development, as the second hire in distribution. Working with the Head of Business Development and closely with the Investment Team, this role will focus on growing the firm’s client base with a focus on Germany, Austria & Switzerland. The position is London-based.
Ideal candidates will be curious, ambitious and driven, with at least 5 years’ experience in fund distribution, preferably with UCITS funds, and be a fluent German speaker.
- Building and fostering relationships with the key fund buyers/decision makers in targeted areas of the DACH region of Europe.
- Asset raise across the allocated jurisdiction
- Understand the fund products and present such fund products to potential investors
- Arrange road shows, meetings and conference calls for fund managers and travel to meet clients with the fund managers.
- Closely follow-up with potential and existing investors (before and after the allocation period) to achieve the ultimate goal – raising capital for funds
- Administer and keep records of info, data, relevant conversation notes with clients in the firm’s database
- Manage client relationships to ensure the best possible client service and protect/enhance the good reputation of the firm
- Be an ambassador for the organisation at conferences and industry events
- Participate in RFP writing as necessary
- Liaise with compliance, operations, risk management and other colleagues to ensure the strategies are being appropriately supported
- Liaise with PR firm to drive local press strategy
- Preparation and maintenance of marketing assets and bespoke presentations and content, as necessary