Sales Support – London – £30k (EJCPE02444)
- Posted 1 week ago
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/sites/39e/80c/www.elliottjamesconsulting.com/web/wp-content/themes/elliott-james-consulting/single-job.php on line 25
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
Elliott James is searching for an individual to undertake a Sales Support role for this exciting London based, independent investment firm. The firm has offices in four countries and provides investment management and advisory services to its network of global clients.
Due to the firm’s growth, they are seeking to increase their support capabilities. The role is an entry level position and the candidate will work on a diverse range of responsibilities within the firm’s sale support, operations and marketing team including:
- Creating, updating and proof-reading marketing materials, e.g. presentations, commentaries
Ensuring the firms document data base and CRM system is up to date and organised
- Preparing monthly standard reports for clients
- Answering ad hoc client queries
- Liaising with service providers (Custodians, Administrators, etc.) to assist client investments
- Assisting with social media for the firm including website and LinkedIn posts
- Setting up and preparing materials for client calls
The successful candidate will have good knowledge and an interest in the financial markets have a BA/BSc degree, be highly motivated, organised and detail orientated, have an aptitude for numbers, excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to working in a small firm with a fast-paced team environment.