Product Service Team Associate (2017/201)
- Posted 9 months ago
- Closing Date December 22, 2017
Boutique international investment advisor to sophisticated investors are looking for a Product Service Team Associate for their London office
Data Retrieval, Review & Maintenance
- Collate and verify key client data to ensure internal core data is valid and accurate.
- Work alongside investment team to complete internal fund set up and maintenance. Liaise with external vendors and administrators to source underlying asset data.
Reporting and Reconciliation
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between internal records and various external custodians and administrators.
- Produce and validate complex client reporting to tight deadlines
- Assist in the production and review of annual UK client tax reports. Liaise with tax accountants and clients on tax related queries.
- Develop strong relationship with internal teams to better understand key processes across the company, identify areas where the product services team can centralise processes.
- Assist the Client Service and Investment teams in resolving any product or client specific queries.
Process Enhancement and Project work
- Review current Product Service Team processes and procedures to help identify areas of improvement and system enhancements.
- Manage and take accountability for assigned project work through to completion ensuring that deadlines are met and risks are managed.
- A university graduate with a minimum of a 2nd class degree.
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience in an investment management, custody or fund administration environment is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project or change management experience would be beneficial.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Experience of alternative investment products is preferred but not essential.
- Previous working knowledge of Simcorp Dimension would be very advantageous.
- We expect employees to study for a suitable regulatory / financial qualification, for which support is provided.