Sales Account Manager – EIS focused (PPEISS)
- Posted 2 years ago
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Financial ServicesSales
- Closing Date April 11, 2018
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Start Date: February 2018
Location: London, United Kingdom
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum + Commission
Company Brief: Our Client is a boutique investment company focusing on fixed rate bonds and high yielding private placements. They are an exciting start up which is growing at a fast pace and are looking to add to their team.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- On-boarding inbound marketing leads and converting into investors.
- Establishing and managing investor relationships.
- Generating new business through existing networks and new contacts.
- Passionate, engaging and confident individual, who can apply ‘best in class’ common sense and commercial acumen to drive company profits.
- Selling to private investors in the UK market.
- Consultative approach to sales.
- Gain an excellent understanding of our clients products in order to provide best advice to clients.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn and hunger to succeed. A proven track record in distribution is not compulsory.
- Relationship and networking skills.
- Mandatory product knowledge of: EIS’s/Off market stock/Shares/Bonds.
- Knowledge of Fixed rate bonds.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, including ability to communicate at all leve
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- A good education background.
- Self aware, Independent and motivated.
- A systematic approach.
- A proactive nature i.e. desire to get things done and really understand a process or issue.
- Open to self development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambition, hunger and drive.
What my client offers:
- Training, Development and Mentorship.
- Alignment of interests.
- Excellent future prospects.
- Competitive package.