Due to our growing reputation and continued success, EJC is on the look out for talented individuals to join friendly but dynamic team. To be a success in recruitment requires many professional competencies and personal traits, starting with drive, enthusiasm, resilience and ambition.
- Recruitment Consultant with at least One years experience. Full-time
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Full-time
- Office Manager with administration and computer skills. Part-time/Full-time
Who are we looking for?
- Recent graduates looking for an exciting and diverse career
- Those looking for “vocational “on the job” training
- Contingent or temp recruiters looking for a more proactive value driven search process
- Professionals with industry expertise looking for a career change
What’s in it for you?
- Salary and commission only limited by your success and imagination
- Meritocratic promotional structure
- Structured in-house and external training and development
- On-going support and coaching
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.
You can apply a number of ways, you can;
Fill out the online form below and attach your CV
Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Call the office on 01189 291 811
Your application will be held in the strictest confidence, all conversations will be totally private and we are happy to talk to you outside office hours. Thanks for your interest in EJC, we look forward to hearing from you.